Siliserh Lake Palace,alwar
The Alwar- Siliserh Lake is located at a distance of about 12 kilometers from the city of Alwar and it lies on the Alwar Sariksha Road. The Siliserh Lake is a man made lake and on the bank of the lake is a beautiful palace, which has now been converted into a RTDC Hotel
About Silierh Lake
The Siliserh Lake was built on the orders of Maharaja Vinay Singh in the year 1848 A.D. The king dedicated the beautiful lake to his queen Sheela. This nice lake offers boating to tourists and also lots of crocodiles present here. The Siliserh Lake in Alwar is circumscribed by the magnificent slopes of the Aravalli range. Two earthen dams had been constructed in order to collect the waters of a small tributary of River Ruparel in the Siliserh Lake.